Brochure Type: Preview 2018 USA
Pretty seaside villages along the Dalmatian coast are your reward for some serious sightseeing in the European capitals of Vienna, Ljubljana and Zagreb. Take a walking tour through the pristinely beautiful Plitvice National Park and spend a day relaxing on the island of Hvar, exploring the gorgeous coastline on foot or perhaps boarding a cruise to one of the other islands.
- City tours in Vienna, Ljubljana, Split, Hvar Island, Dubrovnik and Zagreb
- See the Hofburg Palace and Imperial Boulevards of Vienna, the Clock Tower of Graz, the Opera House and Castle of Ljubljana, the Old City of Dubrovnik and the Archbishop's Palace of Zagreb
- View the 16th century Cathedral of Hvar Island
- Visit Graz, Plitvice National Park and Diocletian's Palace while in Split
- 13 hot buffet breakfasts
- 7 dinners
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Ferry to the Island of Hvar in the Adriatic Sea and return to mainland.
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (631) 757-8500 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13495361
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 9/30/2017
- 14 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Vienna||Arrive Vienna (2 Nights): Welcome to Vienna. Spend the afternoon relaxing or take a stroll. This evening meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception and evening orientation drive. This will be the perfect introduction to this magical city.Welcome Reception|
|Day 2||Vienna||Vienna Sightseeing and At Leisure: Admire Vienna's sights as you drive along the imperial boulevards with your Local Specialist. See the Opera House, Parliament, St. Stephen's Cathedral and the Hofburg Palace. Explore the oldest parts of the city near 'Am Hof' on your walking tour. Spend time sightseeing on your own or join an Optional Experience to nearby Bratislava. Tonight consider enjoying a concert of Viennese music.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 3||Lake Bled||Vienna - Graz - Lake Bled (2 Nights): Heading south towards the Semmering Pass, stop to view the galleried courtyards and famous clock tower at Graz. Continue via the beautiful Austrian Riviera and cross the Slovenian border. Arrive later in Lake Bled, an earthly paradise and your home for the next two nights. A beautiful glacial lake in the Julian Alps, Lake Bled is a picturesque and serene escape set amid forests and mountains.Buffet Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 4||Lake Bled||Lake Bled At Leisure: Spend the rest of the day as you please or explore more of the scenic surroundings by taking part in an Optional Experience.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 5||Plitvice Lakes||Lake Bled - Ljubljana - Plitvice Lakes: It is only a short drive to Ljubljana where your Local Specialist shows you the sights including the Opera House, Cathedral, National Museum and Castle, and Three Bridges Square. Drive south to the Croatian border and through the forested National Park of Plitvice. Admire the waterfalls and lakes of this spectacular UNESCO World Heritage site on your walking tour with your Local Specialist. See lakes of crystal clear water in many colourful shades of green, grey and blue which are linked by spectacular waterfalls.Buffet Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 6||Hvar Island||Plitvice Lakes - Split - Hvar Island (3 Nights): Travel through scenic Croatian countryside to Split, the largest city in Dalmatia. Meet your Local Specialist for a fascinating tour of the UNESCO World Heritage designated Diocletian's Palace. Visit the substructure, before viewing the Cathedral and the Baptistery of Split, once the Temple of Jupiter. Later travel to the beautiful island of Hvar for a relaxing three-night stay.Buffet Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 7||Hvar||Hvar Sightseeing: This morning enjoy a guided walking tour to the old town to see the 16th century Cathedral and loggia built by the Venetian architect Sanmicheli. For lunch, a very special Be My Guest dining experience at a rustic Konoba in a shepherd's village overlooking the Adriatic awaits you. Buffet Breakfast, Be My Guest Dining|
|Day 8||Hvar||Hvar At Leisure: A full day to relax in beautiful Hvar. Enjoy the swimming pool at your hotel, explore the gorgeous coastline on foot or perhaps join the Optional Experience to scent the lavender fields and taste some of the locally produced wine.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 9||Dubrovnik||Hvar Island - Dubrovnik (3 Nights): Today drive along the coast to Dubrovnik - Pearl of the Adriatic. The scenery is spectacular.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 10||Dubrovnik||Dubrovnik Sightseeing: This morning join your Local Specialist for a Small Group Sightseeing walking tour of the main sights. Admire the Rector's Palace, Onofrio's Fountain and the Franciscan and Dominican monasteries. Spend free time relaxing, exploring the lively market, or perhaps enjoy lunch at a seaside restaurant. Tonight enjoy a Regional Meal of traditional cuisine at a local restaurant. Buffet Breakfast, Regional Meal|
|Day 11||Dubrovnik||Dubrovnik At Leisure or Montenegro Optional Experience: Your Travel Director will be happy to advise how best to use your free time. Consider joining an Optional Experience to Montenegro to see the only fjord in southern Europe.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 12||Zagreb||Dubrovnik - Zagreb (2 Nights): Your Croatian adventure continues as you head north to the capital Zagreb, your home for the next two nights. Dine this evening at your hotel.Buffet Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 13||Zagreb||Zagreb Sightseeing and At Leisure: Zagreb is a traditional medieval European city with a wealth of historic monuments. Your Local Specialist shows you the highlights including the upper and lower town, the majestic Cathedral, Archbishop's Palace, St. Mark's Church and the Opera House. Spend free time exploring the winding streets of the Old Town or consider an excursion into the surrounding countryside. This evening enjoy a Farewell Dinner celebration.Buffet Breakfast, Farewell Dinner|
|Day 14||Depart Zagreb||Depart Zagreb: Say farewell to your companions as this memorable trip comes to an end. Transfers are available to Zagreb Airport. Conditions apply. Please Note: Your coach returns to Vienna from Zagreb on the final day. You are welcome to use this complimentary transfer. Drop-off in Vienna will be the Trafalgar Vienna hotel and not at the airport. Arrival will be approximately 6.00pm, depending on traffic conditions.Buffet Breakfast|
- Important Visa Information: Visas may be required for this trip. Please speak to your travel agent at the time of booking to assess your specific requirements. Visas cannot be issued at borders in Europe.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class